All 21 art Reviews

We found peace We found peace

i like the detail and the color palette, your understanding of light is quite good. what really bugs me is the girl's stance, which seems a bit hard to mantain, since she's on the very edge of the branch (i think she would fall down): also why should she keep her knees so high if there's no branches to sustain her legs? it seems quite a strong abdominal strain. i draw too, so i'm aware that once finished a work is not gonna get any more attention, but maybe in the future you could just move that branch a little more beneath her, that would make this nice pic beautiful.

Heisenberg Heisenberg

do you mean Heisenberg, from Breaking Bad? anyway nice caricature.

Izzy-A responds:

oh, I was way off

El Duderino El Duderino

what the fuck is this?

obviously you're not a golfer.

do you believe me if i tell you this is my favourite film? because it is.

Dylan Dog fanart Dylan Dog fanart

ottimo lavoro

come al solito. le uniche cose che non mi convincono sono la faccia di dylan, che sembra un po' più vecchio e consunto del normale e le dita della morte, che sembrano più robotiche che scheletriche. comunque un fantastico uso dei colori. è ispirato a qualche episodio in particolare?

orathio89 responds:

naa, nessuno. in effetti se ci passavo un pò più tempo poteva pure venire più caruccio, ma alla seconda ora ero svogliato. XD oltre al fatto che Dylan Dog in sè lo detesto.

good ol ranx good ol ranx

ora tocca a me

veramente incredibile per un lavoro da venti minuti, sei un grande. toglimi una curiosutà , hai frequentato o frequenti un corso di disegno?

orathio89 responds:

Feci il liceo artistico a suo tempo, ma a parte le occasioni di pratica tutti i giorni non ti dava granchè. la vera gavetta si fa da soli, specie sul digitale dove nessuno sa neanche cos'è. E' ancora grosso modo territorio vergine dalle nostre parti. In pratica siamo pionieri :D

Zanardi Zanardi

i got it

a very interesting and sharp revisitation of the great character created by Andrea Pazienza.

che esattamente 23 anni fa ci lasciava... ci manchi Paz

08 08

your best

i've looked at all the other pages and i can say for sure this one is the best. not only the drawing, the composition and the choose of colors are wonderful, but also the story, his thoughts, the way they are expressed and the depth they reach are incredible. you remember me moebius, you know? he's amazing and you're on the good way. keep it up.

d-z responds:

Thanks, I love him, but I'm a long way from that.

Archer Archer

better

this one is way better than the other. the only thing i can point out is the excessive lenght of her left arm. other than that the design is quite original and particular.

einharjar responds:

you sir are now my art critic..haha..thanks..
btw, you should also practice anatomy your drawings are a little off...

Merc Merc

nice

but the head is way too small and the general desing is pretty unoriginal and flat. you should focus on details and peculiar elements to make unique your characters.

einharjar responds:

thanks for the advise...with that said i really need to practice alot!!!

Chihana Holiday 2010 Chihana Holiday 2010

nice

though i don't like manga style, i like your coloring and the details you put in it. the thing that disappoint me is the perspective: looking at the four characters on the left i would say the "guest" is laying on the floor, but then you look at the guy on the right and that perspective just doesn't make sense.

JustinianKnight responds:

I agree, there really isn't any perspective to this, I just liked arranging them this way. The background was really just something I added later on.